Megan had an Activity Day last month where the girls where supposed to present a talent with a parent. Hence, the night was called Parent Daughter Talent Night. Well since I just started working, I couldn't take the night off, so Megan and Brad quickly got together and practiced the night before, only once!, to perform their talent. That night, it seemed to be a little off balance since each and every girl that performed had no parent involved. Megan was the last on the list, and before Brad and Megan performed, he made it known that he was a little out of his element. He also added, that, "I got hosed" since he was the only parent that performed with their daughter. It was all in good fun and there were chuckles in the room. I don't think they did TOO bad. I think this will be something special that Megan will look back on. It was something she and daddy did together.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Talent Night
Posted by C Smoot at 11:56 PM
Labels: dad, Megan, talent show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so cute! Brad did an awesome job, and I'm sure Megan will remember that for the rest of her life.
Too sweet for words :)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
That's awesome! Brad should be proud that he did that. Hope the other dads felt ashamed!
Post a Comment