This week Braden and I went to the Megan and Morgan's school and ate lunch with them. Megan called about 20 min. before Morgan's lunch time to see if we could come. Not wanting to let her down, I hurried and packed a lunch and got Braden dressed and zipped over to the school. Morgan's lunch time was first. She was utterly shocked to see us. She was sitting by her girlfriends and was so excited to have us there with her. This was taken with my camera phone so the quality isn't so great.
Next up was Megan's grade to have lunch. Since Meg's is in 3rd grade now, it's not so cool to take a picture of her and her friends at lunch I guess. Therefore, I have no picture to share this fun event.
Last week was National Breakfast Week at school and so I took advantage of that and brought all the kids to school in the wee hours of the morning. Breakfast started at 7:30! What would you know? the kids were all dressed when it was time for me to roll out of bed.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Meals at School
Morgan shyly eating breakfast next to her little flame, Zachary.
Megan utterly appalled to be seen at school with mom and her camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That picture of Megan was funny!What does Morgan's flame mean?
-Brooklyn
Post a Comment