Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Little Helpers

When I get home at night from work, I usually have to pick up the evidence of playful fun from the kids. Toys, paper, and whatever else they can get their hands on. I walked into the house from the garage and smelled that nice fresh scent of CLEAN!! The tables were wiped, no toys to be found and a counter free from clutter! I went to our room and found these notes taped to the mirror.

"You know when you come home
you wish the house was clean? "
Well your WISH came True!
Love Morgan and Megan xoxo"















Morgan's Side Note which was posted next to the note.
To Mom From Morgan and Megan. Look This way

What a nice surprise to come home to!

3 comments:

ErinLub said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!

Carlene (winner) said...

dear lord i pray for the day my children will have the ability to do that for me! how cute!!

Amz said...

This is absolutely the best! What sweet little girls you have!