So Friday Brad wanted us to come down around lunchtime. I was running late and he calls my cell as we're about 10 minutes into our drive to his work. He supposedly tells us that he wants to see his wife and kids. But I think he has something else on his mind and wants us to hurry!! We get to the dealer, and wait a few minutes for the sales guy to bring his bike out. While we were waiting, the girls never got a chance to see all the fun stuff that Braden tried out while waiting around. Since I remembered to bring my real camera this time, I was able to catch a lot of happy faces. After he gets a refresher course on maintenance Brad finally gets to leave with his new bike.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Our Necessary Evil- Part 2
Posted by C Smoot at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment