Oh boy, I've been tagged and have to spill the beans about my little quirks. Thanks a lot Tiffany! j/k
First the rules.
1. List six quirks, habits, or unknown things about yourself.
2.Tag three other people
3. Let those three people know on their blog that they have been tagged.
So here goes!
1. The sink has to be dish free before I begin making dinner. I don't know what it is, maybe realizing I may need that filthy pan at the bottom of the stack? Or knowing there's more dishes to be done after eating??!?
2. I have to check my Google Reader at LEAST three times a day to be updated on blogs, people. com, to make sure I'm current with news. This has helped me wean away from spending hours on people.com all together. Mostly reading the headlines to see if it's worth looking into has saved me time and added a little more productivity in life. :-)
3. I can't sleep with socks on. For some reason it just bugs me! I'm fine during the day. But at night, my poor feet that take me where I need to go, just can't be constricted.
4. My nails have to be short. Since I use the computer a lot, if I start to see my nails longer than my fingers, they've got to come off!! It slows down my wpm (words per min.) Sometimes I'll be in the mood to even paint them. But that rarely happens.
5. If I lose something, I spend all day or night looking for it. The thought that I've lost something bugs me. Take for instance, my photoshop cd. The box is there, the disc jacket is in the box. But no cd. I spent 2 loooong hours searching around the room, then drawers, then backpacks, but it still hasn't surfaced. I've interrogated each member of the family. Since January 27th, it's been missing. Luckily I installed it on Brad's computer, and can also download the software online. Phew!! It still bugs me not knowing where that cd is though.
6. I'm addicted to coupons!!! Brad can vouch for that one. When I thought we might be out of town one weekend, I instantly thought, "How am I going to get my sunday paper in the morning?" and then, I thought, "I'll just wake up early and go to the newstand." What in the world?? Luckily those plans were fizzled and I relaxed. When you come home from a big bargain shopping excursion, there's this unexplainable high from the savings total at the bottom of the receipt.

1 comments:
I like the coupon thing, it's totally true!
Post a Comment