To add to our St. Patrick's Day fun from the morning, Braden had his party at school. The girls however, did not due to Teacher Development. Braden had such a fun time. They painted paper bowls with glitter and punched holes on the sides and Voila! a hat. They also had treats and colored this little leprechaun.
While this little monkey was having fun, us girls had to our own little adventure. We got those plastic eggs earlier and filled each of them with candy. Then I printed up signs of an easter bunny that says, You've been "Egged" We egged a few houses in our neighborhood and one by Braden's school later that night. It was "egg"citing (sorry I couldn't resist) to see the neighborhood kids come out and were so excited to find the eggs hidden around their yards not knowing it was from us.
Here in these pictures hopefully catches some of the excitement and anticipation of what they experienced. They spread around the eggs around the yard and quietly giggled their way to the porch. Megan rang the door bells, and they both ran out of sight. All in all, I think this turned out to be a great day!
Here in these pictures hopefully catches some of the excitement and anticipation of what they experienced. They spread around the eggs around the yard and quietly giggled their way to the porch. Megan rang the door bells, and they both ran out of sight. All in all, I think this turned out to be a great day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment