Friday, March 7, 2008

Screamin' Deal!


So I just wanted to share with you a great deal I got today at Smith's. I am definitely reaping the benefits from the hours of organizing my coupons and with the girls help, coupon cutting.
Olay Quench Body lotion is regularly $5.79 a bottle. The special is buy 3 for $3.49 each. But with my coupon for $3.00 off, I was able to get them for $1.49 each!!!
Here's a breakdown:


Regular Price $17.37 for 3
Smith's Savings $6.90
Coupon $1.00 off $6.00
each

Discounted Price $1.49 a bottle. That's a 74% savings

Last night I went to Rite-Aid. They had a sale on Mach 3 disposable razors, a 3 pack. Regular price, $6.00, A check rebate for $3.00, and a coupon for $3.00. Total Price? FREE, aside from the tax of course. I should be getting my rebate check mailed to me at the end of the week. What's nice about Rite-Aid is you can enter your rebates online instead of mailing them all in. I haven't done the Walgreen's rebates because of this. Maybe one day I'll try it though.




1 comments:

Natalie said...

Love it! So are you shopping by coupons? What is the method to your madness?