
Today I found My First Book Of Mormon board book in storage. This book used to be Braden's and I'm so glad it's in great condition to let the babies use. Ethan loves books and when he goes into his room he finds this book and turns each page one by one. There's a story in there called The People of Ammon. He stops on that page and points to Ammon. I thought it was cute and after reading that story, I turn the page. He refuses for me to go any further in the book and he just looks at the story about Ammon!
Tonight as Brad and I tucked the boys in, he got the book again. One page at a time, he flips through the stories until it comes to Ammon.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
My First Book Of Mormon Stories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment