Sunday, January 13, 2008

Primary Mayhem


Today church was little out of the ordinary. Braden hasn't always been willing to go to Primary without any kind of bribery. He's the youngest in his CTR 5 class since his birthday is in December. Can you believe he's going to be 5 this year? Brad usually brings him to the Primary room for jr. sharing time since I have to teach Sunday School. He's still getting used to his new teacher. The Primary President asked Brad if he wanted her to take Braden. Of course, Brad jumped at the chance not to sit in those little people primary chairs. When Brad left the primary room, Braden started to throw a screaming fit and started to run away from our dear Primary President. He's leading her on a little goose chase around the room and screaming, "I want my DAD!!"

Of course, I don't hear about it until after Primary is over, but after our meetings we picked up our happy boy from his classroom, with a smile on his face, and two pictures of his drawings of mom and dad.

0 comments: