Monday, January 14, 2008

Just One of Those Days

Have you ever had one of those days when you felt like you got nothing accomplished because you had to deal with another one of life's difficult obstacles? Today was one of them. This morning started off great. I got the kids ready for school, they had a "good" breakfast. When I say good, it's something that I actually cooked! Fluffy pancakes with syrup. Typically the kids have cereal or something they can munch on on the way to their 50 second car ride to school. Remember my post on the sliding door for the Odyssey? Well it was on the fritz again. Megan attempted to open the driver's side passenger door and it didn't budge. GREAT!! So when I dropped them off at the school they have to jump out from the other side of the car, being careful no on coming traffic was approaching. I took it all in stride and pulled out that darn fuse #13 for a few hours. Right before I took Braden to preschool, I popped the fuse back in. Nothing happened. So after Braden was safely at school, I fiddled around with the fuses testing it out. Finally I got it to at least open with a nudge from the outside handle. After 45 minutes I was prepared to start working on the computer. I've been trying to install a software for our Mac so that Windows XP can work simultaneously on the computer. That was having issues so I had to re-start the whole process again. But when I went back out to the car an hour later, the door stopped working again!!! I tried to search online again for my magic answer, but never came up with anything. At least the other door works fine for now right? After picking up the kids from school, making dinner, and getting the girls to bed, I'm in no better situation...except I have a 4 year old boy sitting on my lap as I type this. It's just one of those days. Hoping yours was more productive than mine~good night.

0 comments: