Friday, January 18, 2008

Hannah Montana Tickets

courtesy of Cinemark.com

Megan's turning 9 two weeks from tomorrow. She has been begging me to get her Hannah Montana tickets. Remember the crazy concert tickets that went on sale for Salt Lake since they were filming the 3-D movie? Madness!! These tickets are for the 3-D Movie that's only going to be playing for a week! Since the tickets were pricey, it's just going to be me and the birthday girl that will be going. Shhh.. Morgan has no idea.

*Update* I gave in and ended up buying a ticket for Morgan a couple of days later. When she saw the commercials for the concert and asking if "we" are taking her to see it for Megan's birthday, I couldn't help but feel bad for her. So it's going to be a G.N.O. (For all those are are not up-to-date with Hannah Montana lingo, it's from one of her songs, Girls Night Out.)
Funny thought crossed my mind, Megan was almost named Hannah.

1 comments:

zippy said...

Lucky!! Believe it or not, my two BOYS (7 and 3) are CRAZY about "Tana-Tana" as Lil' J calls her! Even though I'd love to take them to see the 3-D flick as much as they'd like to see it, I don't think I'll even try to get tickets...I hear around here it's pretty much impossible!! Have fun!