Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Ever Growing Belly

2 weeks before the surgery in Houston and extracting almost 2 liters of fluid




2 weeks after the surgery, mostly all babies instead of an abundance of fluid


4 weeks after the surgery



5 comments:

Britny and Jeffers said...

ah you look soooo cute!!!!! I can't wait to see those cute babies!!! :)

Kat said...

It was so good to see you and the fat belly the other day!!! You looked so cute and miserable!

Jessy and Kurt Antonino!!!! said...

CUTE BELLY CHAR. Sorry that I couldn't make it with Kat but I moved into my new house. By the way Out House warming party will be friday 12th from 6- to 8 address is 218 N. 1820 E. Spanish Fork. so come over if you can, but don't worry if you don't make it Char.

Natalie said...

Chard, you look great! I am so relieved to hear that the surgery seems to be doing the job and that baby and momma are doing well! What a blessing!

C Smoot said...

wow dad was right!no offence