Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday Homecoming

Megan and I woke up super early to go shopping for all the deals after Thanksgiving. We got to Wal-mart just before 4am. We went to a few stores and didn't make it home until almost 9am. We were super tired and took a long nap. Since the boys seem to do special things on special days (born on Election Day), they wanted to come home on Black Friday! The doctor called that morning and said the boys can come home. So that afternoon we went to the hospital to pick up the boys to take them home!


Matching outfits the nurses had on them




Morgan helping Ethan change


Brad changing Ammon's diaper


Boys only! (Girls are finally outnumbered)


Do you like Braden's "bling bling?" He saw it and thought it was a special medal with a big fat $ sign for Smoot, Superman, Santa


Ammon

Ethan


Morgan and the boys

6 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

We're so glad you finally get to take your cute baby boys home. Love the matching outfits!

Nick and Tiffany said...

They're so cute, I'm glad you've finally got them home with you :)

Kat said...

Oh Yeah!! I am so glad they are home with you. It is about time you start acting like a new mommy again. Sheesh, I am so sure, like you go shopping at 4:00AM? You are a trooper my friend. I can't wait to see them and love & cuddle with them!

Jamie said...

Your life seems so wonderful! Having a newborn in the family is the BEST! I can't even imagine having 2!!!

Amz said...

I am so glad they are home! They look so great from the pictures...I dare say I see a little chubbiness to them!

JarvisFamily said...

What a great feeling it must be to have the boys come home. I love the updates and seeing how big your family is now. The boys are so precious.