Sunday, November 16, 2008

12 Days Old


Today was the first time our whole family has been together since the babies were born. The kids have had coughs or a cold floating around. So it wasn't safe to bring them to the NICU. Finally everyone is over their bug and they got to spend a little time with their little brothers. The babies are gaining weight. Ammon weighs more than Ethan right now. Ethan is 4 lbs. 13 oz. And Ammon is 4 lbs. and 13 1/2 oz. They're so competitive already!

***Update***
I just came back from the 8pm feeding and the boys take 40 cc. which is about 1.5 oz. Ethan took in a whopping 43 cc.'s and Ammon took in about 25 cc.'s. Although I had to pace them with drinking, swallowing, and breathing, they are headed in the right direction.

7 comments:

ashlie said...

How fun! I bet they were so excited to see them! They are getting big!

Nick and Tiffany said...

I'm glad they're doing so well. They're so adorable and I'm so excited for your family! :)

Jill said...

They are so cute! I'm glad they are doing well.

Kat said...

AWWWW! So when do they get to go home??? They are adorable and so tiny. I can't wait to see them myself.

Amz said...

These are such great pictures! They are so darn cute!

andrea said...

What a beautiful family!

CorayFam said...

That is SOOO great to hear!! They are already looking so much older. I can't wait to meet them!