Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring Break- Day 2

Having Midge and Liv has been bliss. They are such sweet girls. I came home from work last night and I got the scoop that Liv fell asleep while watching a movie, but then woke up a little later crying for her mom or me. Sad!! Morgan took care of her and let her play on her PixelChix since everyone else was asleep. After I got home, all was well. The pool knocked Braden and Midge out for the night.


This morning we woke up and I had training at work. So a neighbor offered to take all 4 kids until Brad got home. What a lifesaver!!! She actually knows Greg and Cherry since they used to be in the same ward in the past. Small world huh? Tomorrow's adventure is either the pool again or the park, weather permitting. It was so windy last night, I woke up to wind howling at 2am!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Poor Liv. I was probably crying for her by then too!

The Mathews Family said...

You blog is so cute - where do you get your backgrounds from???