Sunday, December 2, 2007

I've been TAGGED!

So my friend, Alisa tagged me to post "A Few of my Favorite Things." So here goes.

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg is so yummy with more of the peanut butter than the regular Reese's.

This represents not only a computer taking me into the World Wide Web but also the computer we'll have someday. When our internet goes down, I go crazy. I'm always on the computer.


E.L.F. Makeup- I just love this makeup. What's even better is that it's only $1.00

Ok. I know what you're thinking.... her van? Oh yes. I never thought I'd love this piece of machinery so much. My heated seats, the DVD player, and passing power that doesn't sound like the car is going to fall apart is one of the best features.
Last but not least, my DVR. I sure love this gadget. Record any show and watch it whenever you want, skip the commercials if you must, watch the shows over and over again. My girls have kept High School Musical 2 on here to watch it until we can get it on DVD. This has also come in handy when Brad has the time to watch this season's The Office (hasn't happened yet. Maybe after his marathon in 2009?)
If you're reading this you've been tagged!! I expect to see this on your blogs too. :-)

1 comments:

A Merrill Family said...

Thanks!! That was awesome! I love the DVR too. And elf makeup. I should try it.