Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas 2007

This year was spent at home. My parents came up from Vegas the 2nd weekend in a row with my brother, Pierre, driving from L.A. The kids were so excited to see them again and play all day long with cousins. My brother brought up his guitar and amplifier and just let the kids play it and make up their own songs. I'm sad I wasn't able to get a video of it. The kids also put together numerous plays and recitals for the adults to hear. I realized that I didn't get to take any pictures since we used our camcorder to record Christmas morning. So here is the only picture I got of the girls playing with one of their favorite presents. It was from the Rushes. The American Idol Dance Mat. In the 3 minutes of a dancing showdown, it's quite the workout for me to hit those lighted buttons. Phew! Makes me tired just thinking about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Yeah!! Are you up to a match up??? With Kaylie, I mean!!

C

penny said...

How did you do? Did you smoke em? or get smoked?