Friday, December 21, 2007

A Christmas Light Display

As I was visiting my daily websites I came upon ksl.com and it had a story about a family in Pleasant Grove that won a KFC Festive Fanatics Display Contest. They even went the extra mile and raised about $4,000 for Make a Wish Foundation. It's amazing to see the hard work and dedication people put into this stuff. Every year it's fun to see homes decorated and holiday blowups in the yard. But this is on a whole new level. Here is a link to their website to see the 4 different videos that go in sync with different Christmas songs. Holdman Christmas
Here is the one that I really enjoyed.



If you get the chance to see the other ones, tell me which one you liked.

5 comments:

Amz said...

Wow! That is so cool...who would have thought Christmas lights could be neat?

Jamie said...

Marry Christmas! I also hope you had a happy birthday. Why did you switch your blog to "invite only"? Love the light show

A Merrill Family said...

WOW!!! That is absolutely beautiful. So I think my favorite is the Christmas Bells one.

Staci said...

That is crazy. I put one on my blog. :)

M said...

Those lights were AMAZING! Our girls wanted to stay and watch them to every song -- multiple times. It's incredible the work he put into it - what a great holiday tradition :) We'll go every year for sure - it was so cool!