Ok. The babies have taken over the living room with a vengeance and I needed a way to keep them self contained! The days of staying in one place are behind us. Over the weekend, Brad and I switched the couches around, hoping that might do something. Hmmm...after about 20 minutes, Ethan found a way out. So here's what I did.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Strategic Placement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hahaha...I am so glad this is you right now. I am thinking of Kaden at this stage in his life, and I am so glad that I only have one! I don't think I could possibly handle two!
For now anyway... hahaha!!! I'll tell you what, these days I'm more exhausted than ever. And I only have 3! :)
give it a month or two - theyn they will either learn how to move them or crawl over them - Noah has now learned how to climb up on furniture.
Post a Comment