Thursday, March 26, 2009

Typical Day

It's supposed to be Spring, yet it snowed today with wretched winds. The weather hasn't been able to make up its mind so this is what you'll see during the week with just me and the boys.

Braden showing Ethan some serious moves on MarioKart

Baking homemade bread. It's been over a month since buying store bought bread!

Braden has really enjoyed helping me in the kitchen lately. He was so excited to be grinding wheat for me! Really!

I had to share this one as well since Braden had no interest in helping in the kitchen a few weeks ago. Now he's always asking to help.
Last week he helped me roll the dough and put on the sauce and toppings for homemade pizza!


Morgan holding her "mini-me"

2 comments:

Staci said...

That's awesome! I've been making bread too! And I hear some other friends have too. What's going on, I wonder? You're even grinding your own wheat. Now THAT'S a step further. We thought about doing that. One step at a time. So when are you finding your time to do your fancy cupcake baking and bread making? You go girl!

Amz said...

These look beautiful! What recipe do you use? I'd love a good one!