I am in the beginning stages of getting the babies to bed for the night at 6:00 pm. All this time I've been putting them down around 7:30 or 8:00, but after researching, I found out that babies are usually overtired by then! So after a diaper change, a quick massage, and a warm bottle they will be ASLEEP by 7:30! I expect this time to vary a little. But after last night, Ethan was asleep for 8 hours straight! I can't complain there. Ammon did fairly well too, waking up at 3:30. Since he's had a cough and stuffy nose for the past few days (thanks to big brother Braden) it hasn't been too bad. This morning, they woke up with smiles, and just kicking their legs around and not fussing at all. What a difference early bedtime makes! So we're on night #2. Wish me luck!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good luck cute Char, !
Post a Comment