Saturday, December 13, 2008

Silly Pictures

Megan got a hold of Braden's VTech kid camera and I found these on it.

Ethan





Ammon The Boy

Their faces are beginning to fill out and so it's getting a little harder to tell them apart. Ammon's on the left, Ethan's on the right.

Brotherly love

Since the posts have been just pictures, here's a clip of the babies live and in action...well mostly Ammon has something to say.

8 comments:

A Merrill Family said...

Oh My GOSH!!!! They are soooo freaking cute. I bet you have your hands full though. :) You are such a great mother, I really do admire you!

Kat said...

Those pictures are great! I want to see you, so if I can, lets plan this weekend. (As long as Kaden is still healthy). I will call you.

ashlie said...

Those are hilarious! I love them! Bradden looks like a good brother!

Kirsti said...

I love the pic of Braden with his brothers. Too cute! I bet he's so glad to have little brothers.

Amz said...

So funny! I am glad your posts have tons of photos...I can see them changing so fast. They are so cute!

The Mathews Family said...

Too cute! I love Ammon's squeal-y little cry! Go super mom, go!

Natalie said...

Sooo cute! How are you surviving? This will be the best Christmas ever with everyone home!

C Smoot said...

The babies are so much fun!! It will be the best Christmas ever. The family just wouldn't be complete without them around.