Today was our ultrasound. This was a long awaited milestone for the family. We would all get to see the baby on the monitor and feel like I'm just not eating too much food with nothing to show for it. :-) The ultrasound technician was a very nice guy. He was plugging away at measurements of the baby's head, looking at the spine, umbilical cord, etc. About 20 minutes into it, he was searching around my belly for his next picture to take. Then, there it was. Another round head in my upper right side. The tech said, "Oh my gosh!" My initial thought was, "This baby has two heads??" Then reality hit when Brad said, "There's twins in there??" The tech. smiled and said, "Yes." So he did a couple more things and then brought one of his co-workers to assist in getting information they needed on "Baby A" and "Baby B." We are completely shocked but excited.



8 comments:
Char-
That is so cool you're having twins! My sister had twins for the second time and she loves it... we all do. I'm so excited for you!
Wow! Twins! Congratulations you guys that's so awesome! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
CONGRATS!! CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you and just a little jealous - I would love twins! If anyone can handle it, its you Char! You're already supermom!
OH MY GOSH!!! Congratulations Char!! That is so exciting. I bet your girls are so excited. I am excited for you guys. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Our first reaction: that's so-o crazy!! Our next reaction: congrats, how exciting! We're excited to hear the updates. : )
WOW!!! That is so cool! We are so happy and excited for you guys! Just take it easy, and you'll make it to 38 weeks. Try to walk a lot, too, if you can. Now is the easy part!!! ;o) Call me and we'll have to talk all things twins. I have a ton of stuff you can borrow if you want! Twins are so fun and wonderful! That first year is really hard, but after that it gets better. I'm so happy for you guys! Call me or email any time!
Fun! Congratulations! I can't wait to hold them!
I am so excited for you. If anyone can do it, its you you guys!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! I wish you the best.
Post a Comment