A few weeks ago, we packed up the kids early in the morning and headed to Brad's 1st 1/2 marathon. (Kinda backwards I know. He's done 3 marathons before this one?!?) This was a brutal run as he would describe it. It consisted of running on a trail on the side of the mountain!! The morning was chilly at the Homestead Resort in Midway. But turned out to be a beautiful morning.While Brad was on his grueling run, the kids and I had a nice breakfast in one of the restaurants at the resort. After that, we went and visited the ducks.
I wasn't expecting Brad to come in so soon. But he did great!!! He placed first in his age division and 4th overall!! Great job Brad!!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Homestead 1/2 Marathon
Posted by C Smoot at 7:39 AM
Labels: 1/2 marathon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congrats, Brad! Great job!! I bet it was a pretty run, but not fun on the side of the mountain!
Post a Comment