So Megan's birthday started out fabulous with her best friend, H. Her mom called me a couple of weeks ago to see if it would be ok to give her a "Very Generous present." I was totally in shock that someone would be willing to give our special little girl such a hot gaming item. So for the next few weeks, I had to keep things under wrap and down play her requests. This was including ksl.com, checking the classifieds for a cheap one. Check out what she got!
A pink Nintendo DS, along with travel accessories and a game!!
We blind folded H. before we arrived at the secret location and surprised H.
Here's her reaction
It took a few seconds since we totally confused her. I slipped a couple of times earlier and mentioned, Hannah Montana, or Cinemark. The girls and I loved the concert. It ended way too soon. Next we picked up Morgan from her cousins' house and picked up her cake. What else could it be but Hannah Montana.After the Rush clan and a neighbor friend came over, we sang Happy Birthday and opened presents. I was honestly so tired from the day's celebration, I fell asleep at 9:30! Happy Birthday Megan we love you and hope you had an awesome birthday.

0 comments:
Post a Comment