Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

This is something I got from one of the great Mom websites out there. What better incentive to get your house or even a small corner of your home neat and tidy but to put it out on the web for all to see the before and after?? I'm going to try and tackle my kitchen on my first Tackle It Tuesday. Not only cleaning up my kitchen, but the dreaded oven. I made Peach Cobbler yesterday and it bubbled all over the place. So here goes! If you're reading this then TAG, it's your turn to show what you're going to Tackle for next Tuesday!
Check out the pics below. It's a little bit cleaner right? Hopefully this will inspire you to TACKLE something big or small.


Tackle It Tuesday Meme














1 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, you have just inspired me to clean my oven, especially with Thanksgiving around the corner. This would be a good thing.

~Christine
www.arewethereyetmom.com