Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Good Deeds

Do you remember the last time you did a good deed? I'd have to say, my intentions are always there, but I never really get the chance to execute my idea. Well, living here in our neighborhood we have great neighbors. On 10/22/07 I left my driveway looking at our front yard thinking, "We really need to mow the lawn." I took Braden to school, went to Wal-Mart. An hour and a half later, I almost didn't recognize my house. Someone had mowed the lawn for us while I was gone. I wish I got to see who did this wonderful act of kindness for us. Well I had to take a picture of it to remember what a great thing someone did for us. We still don't know. I think it's our neighbors next door. Just 3 guys that keep to themselves and like to have people over on the weekends. Their lawn was cut just as short as ours was that day. I don't know if it was a hint that we needed to mow our lawn :-) , or if it was just a good deed. Either way, it was very appreciated. So if someone does something nice for you, pay it forward!

1 comments:

andrea said...

What an awesome story. Sounds like you live in a great neighborhood.