This week has just been crazy. Monday the kids didn't have school due to Fall Break. It was nice to have them during the day. Megan has had a cold that added a cough for about 3 or 4 weeks now. We thought that it would just pass like any other cold but she complained of headaches every day. The maternal instinct in me kicked in and thought it was due to her vision. So I loaded the kids up and went into the Wal-mart Vision Center. After a series of tests, her doctor said that she's got near 20/20 vision and wouldn't need glasses. So then, I figured out that she'd need to go see a regular doctor. Luckily we got in the same day and Meg's was prescribed Amoxicillin for 10 days 3x a day!! She chose pills and when I popped the bottle open and she saw how huge the pills were her eyes popped out. Luckily she hasn't had any problems and seems to have lost her cough. No complaints of headaches yet either.
Last night, Braden got out of bed because Morgan started to talk about Ghosts and then that snowballed into Skeletons on Scooby Doo. Not the best thing to think about as a 3 year old is trying to fall asleep. So Braden moved into our room for the night. He was upset because he wanted to stay downstairs with me while I worked on the computer but Brad didn't want him to start that habit. So Braden is screaming, crying for about 10 min. Then all of a sudden, Brad's screamed, "Gross Braden!!" Well, Braden had just thrown up all over himself, and Daddy as well as the blankets and pillows on our bed. Luckily I didn't have to clean it up. But the twist is Braden had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and brownies for dinner. So you can imagine the mess.
As for Morgan she's just this happy little girl that's totally excited for Halloween. She does her homework religiously without her needing my help or asking her to even do it. I secretly check her homework as I'm packing up her stuff. Also for the 2nd day she's been sweet enough to give mom a little break and pack her very own lunch. She even goes to label her own brown bag.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Kids Update
Posted by C Smoot at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment