Thursday, June 28, 2007

Kids can pleasantly surprise you....

So I came home the other night and Brad said, "Kids can pleasantly surprise you sometimes.." I said, "What do you mean?" He said, "I came upstairs from exercising and Megan was doing the dishes without me even asking. Then Morgan and Megan folded 3 loads of laundry that was just sitting on our bed, waiting to be folded." I thought that was so great!! Then the next day, the kids did not fight!! I don't know when the last time that ever happened. Today? Well we had to work on a few things but you move forward one step, and can move back a couple. But at least you're always moving.

This summer we took the kids out for some old fashioned fishing. We went with some friends. Megan was the only one that caught anything!! She's amazing.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pic! Did they like eating it?