I have been meaning to jot this down but these days the computer is always closer than a pad of paper and pen. The babies, I mean little BIG boys are talking so much more now. They love to repeat things the older kids make them say. Communication has made scratching and biting go away.
*Monster- The boys are not too keen on finding dinosaurs with their toys at first. They run off and tell the nearest person so they can get it out of their way. But after a while, they give it a kiss and they're off playing again.
This may be mean, but I use a gorilla mask the boys have termed as "Monna" aka monster. It's hidden in the hallway closet where the boys can see from their room. After attempting to put them back into their bed during naptime ONLY, because talking about Monna during night time slumber is really really mean, I tell them the monster is going to come out. It worked for a few weeks. But then I began to tell the boys that their "diddle-dee" (stuffed dog they sleep with) are going to the monster. I've taken diddle-dee away and let the monster have it. They cried but ended up falling asleep shortly after that. The next day, the boys were up and playing around in their room. I had been in their room several times before. This time, I go in and Ammon GIVES me his diddle-dee to give to the monster. Great well there goes that!
Names- Daddy
Mommy
Mimi (Megan)
Mo (Morgan)
Bey-dan (Braden) almost sounds like peanut
Their names for each other are still up in the air.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Things I can say and do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment