Today I just had to try this new dessert. I thought I would showcase the dessert leading up to the finished product! I think we'll be making this instead of a usual birthday cake!

Starting off with #1 round cake, Devil's Food Cake.

Next, slather on a layer of chocolate mousse

Sprinkle on a good amount of Heath bar bits

Add on the 2nd round cake and another layer of chocolate mousse

Pour on the chocolate ganache

until it's drizzling down the side

The finished product

This rich piece of heaven was all that was left. Now I have to go lock up the fridge until the morning to keep myself from eating another piece.
3 comments:
yummy. did you make all of it from scratch? the mousse even? i saw something like this on a website i like- i can't remember the name! bits of heaven or something like that- something bites. anyway, looks yummy.
the twins are so cute.
Wow, looks sooooo delicious! If I had all those ingredients in my pantry I would make it right now...I might have to go to the store that looks soo good. Recipe please????
Hey Chardie! I am finally back among the blogging world! And I'm scrolling through and reading everyone's blogs to see what I've missed since checking out. This looks TO.DIE.FOR!!!! Can you share the recipe? I would love to make this. What is the mousse and ganache recipe that you used. It has been forever since we chatted! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment