Char, Come to provo, I am going to the Water park in Lehi on Monday, I will call U,cause I am going to be close to your house. I even went to exange the cloth for the kids. Can you tell me what is thei sizes now? Or if you need something in particulary? Let me know please. The kids are SO SO CUTE and huge!!! : ) Love U Char, Jessy 801-372-2872
They are beautiful. I have always thought they looked like Morgan did, now you have proven it to me! Crazy how big they are getting. By the way your pictures are gorgeous...you must have an awesome camera or you are really talented! The babies are model worthy...love ya.
I Cannot believe how much Ammon and Morgan look alike. That is how Keira and Jackson were at that same age...I always wanted to post photos of them to see if people could tell them apart. I think it is even more interesting because it is a brother and a sister resembling each other so closely.
11/27/10- Braden asks me, "Is this how you spell my middle name?" M-A-T-T-H-Y-O-U?
12/13/10- Ammon and Ethan were eating lunch at the kitchen counter. I turned my back to get something out of the cupboard. Ethan opened up the jar of peanut butter and is eating it using a pink baby comb, and a dirty sock. Ammon is eating with an ice cream scooper.
8/26/11- Braden was listening to his ipod and he asked, "Who's Cold Play? Are they the ones that sing Viva la Diva?"
11/18/11-Braden: Megan, it looks like it is snowing out there! Megs: Oh ya? Braden: Yeah, and it kind of looks like a blister. Megs: um...Don't you mean a Blizzard?
5 comments:
They all look so much alike!
man, those babies are beautiful! I just want to munch on those cheeks!
Char, Come to provo, I am going to the Water park in Lehi on Monday, I will call U,cause I am going to be close to your house. I even went to exange the cloth for the kids. Can you tell me what is thei sizes now? Or if you need something in particulary? Let me know please. The kids are SO SO CUTE and huge!!! : ) Love U Char, Jessy 801-372-2872
They are beautiful. I have always thought they looked like Morgan did, now you have proven it to me! Crazy how big they are getting. By the way your pictures are gorgeous...you must have an awesome camera or you are really talented! The babies are model worthy...love ya.
I Cannot believe how much Ammon and Morgan look alike. That is how Keira and Jackson were at that same age...I always wanted to post photos of them to see if people could tell them apart. I think it is even more interesting because it is a brother and a sister resembling each other so closely.
Post a Comment